Popular posts from this blog
The Emperor's New Clothes
The Emperor's New Clothes is a tale by Hans Christian Andersen released alongside The Little Mermaid in 1837 as the third & last part of his Fairy Tales Told For Children series, which he released a year after he published the first two due to critiques at the time. There's no record of how long it took him to conceptualize and subsequently write the story so it's likely fair to say that I worked longer on this fairy tale comic based on said story featuring Amber A'Lee Frost than he ever did. May it bring you a smile and a laugh. Brought to you in part by Glogglog Inc. Glogglog Inc: "We Already Did!"™
Lou Who 1½: Rut
Lou Who 1½: Rut AKA Lou & ½ It's half a sequel to something I wrote for fun ———–— " HELLA! " "....hello, this is a recorded call from Blythe Channel Fundhaving Media," I said, wincing from the loudness of the person I called , "My name is Lou. How are you doing today?" "IS THIS OBAMA!" "Uh...no, sir. I'm Lou." "LOU WHO?" "Lou---" " SHAT THE FACK UP DALLY!! I'M ON DA GADDAM PHONE!! Sarry. Them's my wife. My names Jiggy. That's J as in Jenkins, I as in Adigitness," the man said before I hung up and started massaging my temples. I crave a cigarette so bad right now, but I'm on the clock and just got back from my second break ten minutes ago. If any employee takes a third in one shift, the manager would stuff himself inside his office iron maiden, something he made a point of showing when he got it a month ago. Besides, what I crave even more is sleep. The Trazodone ...
Comments
Post a Comment