Miscellaneous I

Below is a smorgasbord of things from over a decade ago that I recently discovered to things I did this year that didn't warrant a post by themselves. Hope you enjoy.




No. 1: Big Hand Poker- If I had to guess, I'd say I drew this in BOCES (c. 2003- 2004). There's no rhyme or reason to this other than "I was told to do it."


No. 2: Mountains- I don't remember how this was made in BOCES but i like it anyway




No. 3: Fish- while I don't remember when I did this, I do remember telling the art teacher that the partially-filled background was intentional. 





No. 4: Sixteen Clowns- A laminated work done in my BOCES years. It's sixteen identical clowns with different colors. I like this too






No. 5: Tissues:- This was made with dyed tissues. It was stupid.






This isn't a piece of art I did. It's just a Wario doll, in the dining room, where my family eats.





No. 6: Outtakes I- Things I drew for Handsel and Gretel'ee Frost that I didn't use







No.7: Outtakes II- More of the aforementioned outtakes





No. 8: This Shit- It was either do this or get a failing grade in BOCES.


Unrelated photo of the movie playing next to me

No. 9: BMW- That's how I used to sign stuff back in the decade-ago days: with my first three initials and a line going down the S, to make it look like BMW. I was hardcore




 No. 10: The Horizon, Is Brought- It's a horizon, all right.




No. 11: The Horizon, Is Still Here- It's still here





More to come in Miscellaneous II!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under The High: An Excerpt

Plug