Miscellaneous II: Reloaded

It's Miscellaneous II: Revenge of the Last Time I Showcased Unseen Doodles and while it'll mostly be things I did for Amber & The Beanstalk this time around, it is not without a few irrelevant things.

For example:

#001- Hot Water Gravy

I have no idea why I drew this. It was recent, though.


#002- Hybrid Theory of the Sickness Nation and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

Something I submitted for the NuMetal issue of the Street Fight Radio e-zine past the given deadline.


#003- Fuck This Guy

I don't know who he is or why I drew him but I'm glad he's dead.


#004- It's A Shitty Drawing

Something I did for dasharezone that no one noticed.

#005- Tainted Life

Drawn circa 2007-2009. On the left of the drawing was my signature of the time; please ignore it.

#006- Bread

The text reads "Bread was created in 1996 or 1997 and had just as much personality as I was forced to give him each time a teacher told me to write a story lest I get detention. Simply put, Bread is a shell of a man. He loves air and spending time with paint. He wears a leotard he claims is 'his body'. He's not cool, folks. He's like Jon Arbuckle except not even a cat will stand Bread's monotony." Well, there you have it.


Now that those are aside, let's tackle the Beanstalk extras.





#007- The Dream Beans

Sneel's a sneaky piece of shit.






#008- Giant Sketches


I was a bit torn on what to do with the Giant once he or she appeared in the story. I ended up with Oscar the Hot Dog Vendor where I could've ended up with a huge peanut, or Mr. Thumbs Up.
I based Mumma off of Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog








#009- Jelly Beans

An initial treatment to the story.



Peekaboo!




#010- Yeah, No

Outtake from the comic, deleted because I had already made the joke with Number Two prior.




#011- Amber

Presented without comment outside of this one.



#012- Jacked

Another treatment.


#013- Hawk and Wiener

The Order of the Hawk is responsible for Oscar the Hot Dog Vendor owning a castle in the clouds, hence why you see their logo on the curtains.



#014- Chop Chop

Outtake from after Oscar falls from the clouds.







#015- Number Two #2

Rough draft of Number Two and Amber thing.







Unrelated photo of Thom Yorke taking a peek at you from the pier.








You can see Misc 1 here. 3 will come in due time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under The High: An Excerpt

Plug